[Ocfs2-devel] ocfs2-tools.git is moving, ocfs2 web site plans

Mark Fasheh mfasheh at suse.de
Thu Feb 12 15:26:25 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 09, 2015 at 11:39:32AM +0800, zren wrote:
> Hi Mark and all,
> I am wondering whether this plan will also cover ocfs2-test project.

No, I kind of left it out because I forgot!

> I noticed that ocfs2-test on oss.oracle.com has not any update since
> 2012-03-15.
> However,there are two branches on github I found which have some
> updates. They are:
> 1. pibroch/ocfs2-test: https://github.com/pibroch/ocfs2-test and
> 2. goldwynr/ocfs2-test: https://github.com/goldwynr/ocfs2-test/tree/suse.
>
> Any information about this issue is appreciated.

I'll take a look at the branches to see what's different. I'll go ahead nad
mirror the repository on my github. If everyone would rather do development
there, then I can help out with review, etc. Generally though ocfs2-test is
getting even fewer updates these days than ocfs2-tools.
	--Mark

--
Mark Fasheh