[Ocfs2-devel] ocfs2-tools repository and documentation

Goldwyn Rodrigues rgoldwyn at suse.de
Sat Dec 13 23:24:14 PST 2014

Hi Germano,

On 12/09/2014 01:32 PM, Germano Percossi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this has been asked in the past but I did not
> find anything in the archive.
>
> It is not very clear to me where are the most up-to-date
> ocfs-tools repository (both source code and
> packages) and documentation.
>
> For development I am looking at
> https://oss.oracle.com/git/?p=ocfs2-tools.git;a=summary but the most
> recent commit seems to be more than
> 1 year old.

Yes, if you don't count the last 2 patches, it is more close to 3 years
now ;)

Since the patches were not being updated. I started maintaining an
alternate repository where I am putting all the bugs reported at SUSE:

https://github.com/goldwynr/ocfs2-tools

Branch suse-fixes has the fixes found by SUSE over the "upstream" branch.

Branch nocontrold has the patches for the feature of doing away with
ocfs2_controld to work with the latest corosync/pacemaker stack. Patches
for the kernel are already in the kernel but the ones in the tools need
some review.

I had a mail conversation with Srini and he has promised to update the
upstream branch soon.

Regards,

--
Goldwyn