[Ocfs2-devel] Does any other company and production use the ocfs2?

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Mon Aug 11 19:26:56 PDT 2014

On 12 Aug 2014, at 12:01 pm, Jensen <shencanquan at huawei.com> wrote:

>     I want to know whether any other company and production use the ocfs2 ?

Yes, Oracle use it in Oracle VM to store shared virtual machine images and configuration, as well as provide distributed lock management. It’s also possible to use it for shared Oracle RDBMS binary and data, as well as in our Middleware offerings for HA.

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496