[Ocfs2-devel] 答复: Is it an issue and whether the code changed correct? Thanks a lot

Srinivas Eeda srinivas.eeda at oracle.com
Sat Jul 27 10:23:21 PDT 2013

I would like to understand what is causing the ocfs2 network heartbeat
to timeout. If you can reproduce the issue, can you please run the
following tcpdump command on all nodes and provide me the output.

tcpdump -Z root -i $DEVICE -C 50 -W 10 -s 2500 -Sw /tmp/`hostname
-s`_tcpdump.log -ttt 'port 7777' &

Please run and capture "top -2" output as well.