[Ocfs2-devel] vmstore option - mkfs

Artur Baruchi mail.baruchi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:41:08 PST 2011

I just found this:

+	{OCFS2_FEATURE_COMPAT_BACKUP_SB | OCFS2_FEATURE_COMPAT_JBD2_SB,
+	 OCFS2_FEATURE_INCOMPAT_SPARSE_ALLOC |
+	 OCFS2_FEATURE_INCOMPAT_INLINE_DATA |
+	 OCFS2_FEATURE_INCOMPAT_XATTR |
+	 OCFS2_FEATURE_INCOMPAT_REFCOUNT_TREE,
+	 OCFS2_FEATURE_RO_COMPAT_UNWRITTEN},  /* FS_VMSTORE */

These options are the ones that, when choosing for vmstore, are
enabled by default. Is this correct?

Thanks.

Att.
Artur Baruchi