[Ocfs2-devel] Quota locking fixes for OCFS2

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Thu May 13 16:51:14 PDT 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 09:57:56PM +0200, Jan Kara wrote:
> Currently ocfs2 with quotas survives fsstress and fsx runs without oopsing

	When you say "currently," do you mean mainline ocfs2 or
ocfs2 with these patches? ;-)  I'm guessing you mean with these patches.

> The patch set is on top of:
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jack/linux-fs-2.6 for_next
>
> Since it really depends on some of the cleanups I have there we have to
> somehow resolve how to merge it. Either I can do it after getting your
> acks or if you wish to wait with the changes until after the merge window,
> I can merge all the generic quota bits and ocfs2 patches can be pulled
> into ocfs2 tree after that.

	I'm fine with Acking this series for you to send with your
cleanups.  They're all going in the merge window, right?

Joel

--

"There is no sincerer love than the love of food."
         - George Bernard Shaw

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle