[Ocfs2-devel] 2.6.36 OCFS unstable

Nikola Ciprich nikola.ciprich at linuxbox.cz
Wed Dec 22 00:12:43 PST 2010

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 06:16:33PM -0800, Joel Becker wrote:
> 	Sorry I didn't notice earlier, this email was stuck in the
> moderation queue.  I've added myself to this bug and forwarded the
> information to the owner of fs/dlm.
Hello Joel!
no problem, although I was forced to replace OCFS in the meantime due to
problems, so I'm no longer to help much debugging it :(

Do You have any news regarding DLM problems?

> 	These GPFs are weird!  We don't see anyone with these
> conditions.  Do you have very little memory?  Anything weird about your
> hardware?
> 	Also, are you up to bisecting the problem?  This involves
> building and testing multiple kernel versions.
The cluster nodes had at least 4GB of memory each..
I don't see a chance do bisect this, the crashes were quite rare, so
it would take months :(

--
Ing. Nikola CIPRICH

tel.:   +420 596 603 142