[Ocfs2-devel] Apache Cluster Using OCFS2 on Oracle UNIX

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Wed Dec 8 18:09:00 PST 2010

On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 02:56:21PM -0400, Simoni, Enzo wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>

> Is OCFS2 a good solution for an apache cluster?  I am a newbie at LINUX
> and I am trying to setup the best possible setup with Oracle UNIX.  Any
> help will be greatly appreciated.

	Lots of people use ocfs2 behind apache clusters.  It is a common
configuration, one that you are likely to find successful.
	In the future, this sort of question belongs on
ocfs2-users at oss.oracle.com.  Not only do we (the developers) read that
list, there are plenty of users with similar experiences that can help
you.
	ocfs2-devel is only for discussion of developing the ocfs2
software.

Joel

--

"Too much walking shoes worn thin.
 Too much trippin' and my soul's worn thin.

Joel Becker
Senior Development Manager
Oracle
E-mail: joel.becker at oracle.com