[Ocfs2-devel] Is Pacemaker integration ready to go?

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Sep 21 02:48:26 PDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 4:04 AM, Sunil Mushran <sunil.mushran at oracle.com> wrote:
> To use pacemaker today, you will need to install sles11.

Or use the packages from:
   http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/ha-clustering/

I just used them successfully on Fedora 11.

There is also some new documentation for using OCFS2 with Pacemaker at:
   http://www.clusterlabs.org/mediawiki/images/9/9d/Clusters_from_Scratch_-_Apache_on_Fedora11.pdf

> The pacemaker
> bits are being pushed to ocfs2-tools.git. But the git repo is behind
> sles11 atm.

Why is that?
Are you waiting on something from me?