[Ocfs2-devel] Research about distributed applications

Giovanni Farias Silva giovanni at lsd.ufcg.edu.br
Fri Nov 13 06:13:59 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

We are MSc. Candidates in Computer Science from COPIN-UFCG-Brazil
<http://www.ufcg.edu.br/> and we are conducting a research where your
collaboration is too important. Our objectives are: to understand how
distributed applications are tested; and from this, we want to reach a
way to allow a better testing practice for distributed applications. We
found this project through a web search about distributed software.

We would like that you answer a small questionnaire (link
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDVHekRrMXdfajFSRFNlQ0xUUEx6SGc6MA>),
or you could forward this e-mail to the person which is more appropriate
for answering it. All questions aim at discovering important aspects
about tasks performed to test the software. We are not asking any
information about project identification and you will not spend more
than 3 minutes to answer the whole questionnaire.

If you have already taken part in more than one distributed application
project, please, answer the questionnaire once for each project.

And, if you know anyone has already worked on, or are working on, a
distributed software project, please, forward this e-mail to him/her.

For more information, mail us.

Thanks very much for your cooperation,
Giovanni Farias - giovanni at lsd.ufcg.edu.br
Alan Cruz - alan at lsd.ufcg.edu.br
MsC Candidates at Federal University of Campina Grande - Brazil