[Ocfs2-devel] Is Pacemaker integration ready to go?

Jonathan jdccdevel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:52:50 PDT 2009

I have seen many references online to being able to use OCFS2 with
Pacemaker, but the documentation I have been able to find is very Sparse.

I have kernel 2.6.29, and the latest DLM and Pacemaker (using openais)
and OCFS2-Tools from GIT. (As of June 13).

I was able to build ocfs2_controld.pcmk ... (With some minor changes to
the makefile for my install)

I noticed the OCF version of o2cb is not in the latest git snapshot of
OCFS2-Tools I downloaded. (I found it at
http://oss.oracle.com/pipermail/ocfs2-devel/2008-November/003400.html)

Is the OCF o2cb not there because Pacemaker integration isn't ready yet?

Is there anything else I need or need to know?

Thanks

Jonathan deBoer

--

J. deBoer Computer Consulting.