[Ocfs2-devel] Inode not orphaned

Marcos E. Matsunaga Marcos.Matsunaga at oracle.com
Wed Apr 29 10:52:13 PDT 2009

I ran into that in January 27th.. I don't remember what I was running.
That was it. Nothing after that on all my nodes..

Regards,

Marcos Eduardo Matsunaga

Oracle USA
Linux Engineering

“The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not
necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.”