[Ocfs2-devel] The ocfs2.git tree is moving!

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Fri Apr 17 15:54:08 PDT 2009

ocfs2 fans!
	The ocfs2.git tree is a little bored with life in the
suburbs, and so it is moving to the city!  Starting today, I'll be
feeding it and watering it at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jlbec/ocfs2.git.  All your
usual branchy goodness will be there.
	Don't worry, Mark still is my co-maintainer.  He's done all the
heavy tree lifting for over two years, and its high time I shared the
load.  We'll both review patches, etc, but I'll be the one merging them
and pushing them.

Pull: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jlbec/ocfs2.git
Web:  http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jlbec/ocfs2.git

Joel

--

"The doctrine of human equality reposes on this: that there is no
 man really clever who has not found that he is stupid."

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle
E-mail: joel.becker at oracle.com