[Ocfs2-devel] [RFC] Inode block reads

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Tue Oct 14 13:54:58 PDT 2008

Mark,
	Attached are the two patches making inode block reads a
dedicated function and cleaning up the haphazard error checking
associated with the old style.  I'd love a quick once-over on the
approach before I go after the other metadata types.  Just a quick "that
works" or "don't do it that way you fool!" will suffice ;-)

Joel

--

Life's Little Instruction Book #456

	"Send your loved one flowers.  Think of a reason later."

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle
E-mail: joel.becker at oracle.com