[Ocfs2-devel] [RFC] configfs: module reference counting rules

Louis Rilling Louis.Rilling at kerlabs.com
Thu Jun 12 16:54:11 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm a bit confused by configfs module reference counting, and I feel
that it does not really protect against module unloading. If my feeling
is correct, I'd suggest to change module reference counting rules in
configfs, for instance like in the attached patch. If my feeling is
wrong, could someone shed some light?

Thanks

Louis

--
Dr Louis Rilling			Kerlabs - IRISA
Skype: louis.rilling			Campus Universitaire de Beaulieu