[Ocfs2-devel] Re: [git pull] Fix recent Ocfs2 breakage

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Tue Jan 29 14:22:39 PST 2008

On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 02:18:58PM -0800, Joel Becker wrote:
> 	But I'm still not understanding what you mean by "1 kobject for
> the directory".  We have one kobject for the "logmask" directory, and
> then attributes for each log type.  I don't see how that would change.

	Oh, wait, I'm an idiot.  It does look like its a kset.  If we
set the ktype to have the ops and attrs, just like we do, but use a
kobj, would that make you happier?

Joel

--

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
 so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle
E-mail: joel.becker at oracle.com