[Ocfs2-devel] dentry locks

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Wed Apr 16 11:29:22 PDT 2008

Not both in hex. I meant block# in hex and parent in binary.
The only clash this way will be for hard links.

I ran into this while debugging the extra downconvert on dentry locks.
Even if I teach the ocfs2 dissector to handle the dentry lock, I won't
be able to trim down enough the number of tcpdumps to wade thru (using
grep, that is). Block# in hex will help.