[Ocfs2-devel] Re: [Ocfs2-users] Ocfs2 patch set for Linux v2.6.23 now available, 2.6.22.6 EOL

Mark Fasheh mark.fasheh at oracle.com
Wed Nov 28 09:27:46 PST 2007

Just a quick update - the performance regression fix has been merged into
2.6.23.7 and 2.6.22.14. For everyone's convenience, I have spun a new series
of patches which can be applied atop either of those kernels without
conflicts:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mfasheh/ocfs2/backports/2.6.23.7/

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mfasheh/ocfs2/backports/2.6.22.14/

Additionally, the 2.6.23.7 series gets some new fixes. Full shortlog below:

Mark Fasheh (4):
      ocfs2: Reset journal parameters after s_mount_opt update
      ocfs2: Filter -ENOSPC in mlog_errno()
      ocfs2: log valid inode # on bad inode
      ocfs2: Remove bug statement in ocfs2_dentry_iput()

Roel Kluin (1):
      Fix priority mistakes in fs/ocfs2/{alloc.c, dlmglue.c}

Srinivas Eeda (1):
      ocfs2: fix rename vs unlink race

Thanks,
	--Mark