[Ocfs2-devel] Ocfs2-tools 1.3.9 Released, Ocfs2 New Features FAQ

Robert Wipfel rawipfel at novell.com
Mon Nov 19 17:14:09 PST 2007

Hi Mark,

Just a little contribution from here:

Aperi is an open source storage resource management
project for Linux and Windows. It is hosted by Eclipse as an
Eclipse technology project, details here:
http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/

Recent checkins added support for OCFS2:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aperi-dev/msg00874.html

and Xen:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aperi-dev/msg00708.html

Hth,