[Ocfs2-devel] Re: [RFC: 2.6.16 patch] ocfs2 heartbeat: clean up bio submission code

Mark Fasheh mark.fasheh at oracle.com
Thu Mar 29 08:53:37 PDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 10:30:19AM +0200, Lars Ellenberg wrote:
> > - got approved by the OCFS2 maintainers as being low-risk.
>
> ok, I'll try to adjust it anyways as soon as I find the time,
> if no one else steps forward :)
> but maybe I'll miss your .46 window :(
> you should hear from me again by saturday latest.

I'm on vacation until Sunday, so I unfortunately wouldn't be able to review
a patch until next week. In general, I'm not opposed to the concept -
I don't have much time for extra testing though, so if you could please
include detailed information on how your patch was verified to work, that
would really help me out.

Thanks,
	--Mark

--