[Ocfs2-devel] Strange panics on ocfs2-1.2 svn rev 2988:2990

Marcus Alves Grando marcus.grando at terra.com.br
Thu Mar 15 14:55:47 PDT 2007

Sunil Mushran wrote:
> You'll have to be lot more specific.... especially considering you are
> working directly of an svn tree. For starters, where is the server hung?

Ok It's true.

Let's start again.

After make svn up and make packages with svn rev 2990. Two servers
doesn't reboot after "shutdown -r now". After look on console both
servers have panic message.

Two panic's attached.

Thanks

--
Marcus Alves Grando <marcus.grando [] terra.com.br>
Suporte Engenharia 1

Qual é a sua Terra?