[Ocfs2-devel] 256 node limit

Bruce Schwartz bruce.schwartz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 16:20:11 CDT 2005

Thanks for all the great responses. I had only skimmed the ocfs2 code and
hadn't looked at heartbeat, dlm, etc. so I had missed the various u8's.
Certainly the scope of the problem is much clearer now and I'm glad to hear
that there isn't anything particularly difficult about it (at least up to
the point where the number of nodes would require kmalloc instead of
allocating off the stack). There's just lots of mechanical changes get
right.

Thanks again and I'll report back if I actually try this.

-Bruce