[Ocfs2-devel] [IMPORTANT] OCFS2 revision 946

Ling, Xiaofeng xiaofeng.ling at intel.com
Thu May 27 15:52:21 CDT 2004

So seems the file_entry struct is much like the ext2_inode struct in =
ext2/3 file system now.
Another effect is we lose a simple way to list the all files without =
going to each directory recursively.:)
How about the root, is there a file_entry for root directory and as the =
first one in "inode alloc" file?