[Ocfs2-devel] Code Reviewing

Villalovos, John L john.l.villalovos at intel.com
Fri May 7 11:41:31 CDT 2004

So I have been doing some code reviewing of the OCFS2 code.  So far I
have started with src/hash.c.  No major bugs found yet.  Just one where
the forced pruning of a random bucket of the semaphore hash tree (after
10 times through without pruning) doesn't seem to happen

What I was wondering, is there some files that you folks at Oracle would
think would be most beneficial to have the code reviewed?

I was going to start working on files with the smallest sizes (helps my
stats for source files reviewed :) ).

Thanks,
John