[Ocfs2-devel] 2.6 status

Rusty Lynch rusty at linux.co.intel.com
Thu Mar 4 11:50:00 CST 2004

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 10:26:31AM -0800, Wim Coekaerts wrote:
> so I need to send something that at least builds to suse today or
> tomorrow(absolute latest) for 2.6, can I ?

The current tree can do this now. You can load the module, mount
the file system, and then die in various ways.

I just figured out what was missing in the inode creation / adding
a new hash entry/ binding the the new inode process, and will
have a patch out today that will make the file system usable
(well, until you try to delete something :->)

John has access to the latest SLES9 beta, and is working on a spec
file.

    --rusty