[Ocfs2-devel] The truncate_inode_page call inocfs_file_releasecaus es the severethroughput drop of file reading in OCFS2.

Ling, Xiaofeng xiaofeng.ling at intel.com
Tue Jun 22 18:04:31 CDT 2004

=20

What we are thinking is like follows:
1.Both node A and node B read file foo, the cache is ok and do not =
truncate when closing.
2.When Node B open foo for writting, it get the lock in file entry of =
foo.
3.When node A open foo again for reading, it found the lock is gotten by =
node B for writting,=20
 so it should first truncate all its page caches.

It this feasible?