[Ocfs2-devel] Re: [Ocfs-tools-devel] Unable to build RPMS for ocfs-tools-devel

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Fri Jul 2 13:21:51 CDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 10:50:31AM -0700, Villalovos, John L wrote:
> RPM building of ocfs-tools appears to be broken.  I think this is
> because the DIST_FILES have not yet been completely updated for all the
> changes.
>
> Is anyone working on this?

	Nope.  The ocfs2 tools are in major flux, and RPMs kinda don't
matter until they settle down.

> I'll send in the stuff that I fix as I complete it.

	Patches always, welcome, of course!

Joel

--

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you really want to
 test a man's character, give him power."

Joel Becker
Senior Member of Technical Staff
Oracle Corporation
E-mail: joel.becker at oracle.com