[Ocfs2-devel] Moving to subversion

Manish Singh manish.singh at oracle.com
Sat Feb 28 15:36:52 CST 2004

I've just reimported the Subversion repository with the internal CVS tree.
This means that development from the Oracle side will use it directly, so
there won't be any syncing lags. Also, full revision history logs are
maintained.

As a result of this, those with pre-existing checkouts will have to
recheckout, since the revision numbers match the old CVS repo and have no
relation to the previous snapshots. If you have changes in your local tree,
I think you'll still be able to make diffs, since a local copy is kept in
the .svn dir. So I hope migration won't be that much of a pain.

-Manish