[Ocfs2-devel] Whats missing in mkfs?

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Tue Feb 17 14:58:52 CST 2004

During the first mount we create the systemfiles. Ideally that should be
done during make. As we do this is on the first mount, we expect node 0
to be the first one to mount the volume and all other nodes are locked
out till the creation is not completed.

Follow code in mount where volhdr->internal_off and volhdr->root_off
is set to 0. When systemfiles/rootdirnode are created, these values are > 0.