[Ocfs2-devel] important: ocfs2 version number bump

Mark Fasheh mark.fasheh at oracle.com
Fri Feb 6 14:41:56 CST 2004

echo -1 > /proc/sys/kernel/ocfs2/debug_context
echo -1 > /proc/sys/kernel/ocfs2/debug_level

In case you got tired of reading proc.c ;)
It also sometimes helps to turn off some of the VERBOSE_*_TRACE macros in
src/Makefile -- a few of those can seriously flood your logs!
	--Mark

--
Mark Fasheh
Software Developer, Oracle Corp