[Ocfs2-devel] A 2.6 port and contributing to OCFS

Rusty Lynch rusty at linux.co.intel.com
Thu Feb 5 18:24:03 CST 2004

I just started working on completing the port of ocfs2 to the 2.6 kernel,
and after making a multitude a small changes I am coming to the realization
that all these changes are really starting to add up.

First of all, is anyone else concentrating on a 2.6 port?  If so then I would
like to coordinate efforts somehow.

Also... what is the model for non-Oracle people submitting changes? Maybe
follow the lkml guidlines where broken down patches are sent inline to the
developer mailing list for review and then the file maintainer applies
the patch once the patch is suitable?

    --rusty