[Ocfs2-devel] ocfstools

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Tue Aug 31 03:44:14 CDT 2004

there is an ocfs2-tools project, we had to , to make things less
confusing, split up the tools as well as the rpm so we will have a
seperate ocfstools package containing the stuff needed for v2

now, can everyone that has ideas and wants to see certain functionality
in the tools look at the issues list in the ocfs2toosl project and file
bugs/enhancement requests for stuff that's not listed. please do it soon

folks from intel ?

anything that you think doesn't work well right now, is missing, is
broken, is stupid, is ugly... whatever