[Ocfs2-devel] LTP system call test all pass!

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Thu Aug 19 20:39:32 CDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 07:31:28PM -0700, Joel Becker wrote:
> 	I just created a file on ocfs2, ran mkfs.ext3, and mounted it
> with loopback ("mount -o loop /ocfs2/loopme /mnt/tmp").  It worked fine.
> If you have any problems, let us know.

	Yosh tells me that the problem is creating an OCFS2 on the
loopback, not creating a loopback file on an OCFS2.  Well, I tried the
other ("losetup /dev/loop0 /tmp/loopme; mkfs.ocfs2 /dev/loop0; mount
/dev/loop0") and it worked fine as well.

Joel
--

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."
                                        -Henry VI, IV:ii

Joel Becker
Senior Member of Technical Staff
Oracle Corporation