[Ocfs2-devel] Need information

Mark Fasheh mark.fasheh at oracle.com
Wed Aug 11 11:55:55 CDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 07:49:54PM -0700, Sami wrote:
> All,
>
> I would like to contribute to OCFS under GPL. I have 2
> PCs at home, i will soon have a firewire-based disk
> for the shared-disk.
Great!

> I can test or code, if anyone can drop me a line or
> two.
Well, right now we're in a cycle of testing, getting ready for some betas
which will eventually lead to release candidates --> 1.0, so testing, bug
reporting (and patches!) are greatly appreciated. It's also a good way of
getting to know the code.

As far as coding goes we've got a TODO list if you want to pull things off
that.

If you need to coordinate stuff, or you have any questions about the code,
etc, this list is the best place to do so. Bugs should also be filed in
bugzilla as we use the system there as well.

One thing to remember is that the latest code is always in the SVN
repository and you should update often as it changes daily.
Happy hacking!
	--Mark

--
Mark Fasheh