[Ocfs2-devel] Calculating volume size from superblock

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Tue Aug 3 12:38:17 CDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 11:56:03AM -0700, Villalovos, John L wrote:
> So it sounds like it isn't a simple thing to do?

	No, it's not terribly simple.  Though it could be pretty small
in a quick-n-dirty way.

> How portable is the libocfs2 library?  Is it fairly self contained?

	You can see it in the subversion repository for ocfs-tools.
It's not complete yet, so copying it over is probably a bad idea right
now.
	It's self-contained, requiring only libet from e2fsprogs right
now.  It's basically a conceptual port of libe2fs.

Joel

--

"If the human brain were so simple we could understand it, we would
 be so simple that we could not."

Joel Becker
Senior Member of Technical Staff
Oracle Corporation