[Ocfs2-devel] Two questions

Kurt Hackel Kurt.Hackel at oracle.com
Fri Apr 30 12:22:39 CDT 2004

Yeah HASHBUCKET will be gone completely very soon, and so will
BARF_BARF_BARF.  The latter one was basically a completely redundant
structure that was almost exactly the same as another and had
unnecessary functions to convert back and forth between them.  I'll be
removing BARF_BARF_BARF and the functions as soon as I can.

Thanks!
-kurt