[Ocfs2-devel] Patches to fix the OCFS2 bug 54, which cause crashin the second mount under kernel 2.6.

Ling, Xiaofeng xiaofeng.ling at intel.com
Thu Apr 22 15:21:34 CDT 2004

I'm using SVN 1.0, and I just use svn up to check out the lastest one,
the problem is still there, kernel panic.It is reported as bug 58.

Attach is the test suite and I sent out some days ago.run make test, or ./basicrw.sh

I copy the call trace from the screen as:
Call Trace:
run_timer_softirq+0xad/0x169
do_softirq+0x95/0x97
do_IRQ+0xdc/0x114
default_idle
rest_iit
common_interrupt
default_idle
rest_init
common_interrupt
default_idle
cpu_idle
start_kernel
unknown_bootoption
Code:Bad EIP value
<0>Kernel panic : Fatal exception in interrupt
In interrupt handler - not syncing