[Ocfs2-devel] Patches to fix the OCFS2 bug 54, which cause crashin the second mount under kernel 2.6.

Mark Fasheh mark.fasheh at oracle.com
Wed Apr 21 22:37:23 CDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 01:40:43PM +0800, Ling, Xiaofeng wrote:
> although simple mount and remount is ok, But there still have oops when running my test on 2.6.
> That seems happened when unload module after some read/write.
> see below dmesg:
Are you running the latest stuff out of SVN? I made some changes to fix some
umount issues a couple days ago (also, fixed a bug where we were still
destroying the OIN cache even though it's supposed to be gone :)

Otherwise, it'd be usefull to know what operations caused the inode leak
(which may have in turn caused the lockres leak). Usually I figure this out
by the tedious task of mounting, doing a single vfs operation, umounting and
checking my logs...
	--Mark

--
Mark Fasheh