[Ocfs2-devel] Commenting patch

Villalovos, John L john.l.villalovos at intel.com
Wed Apr 21 18:03:36 CDT 2004

khackel at ca2.us.oracle.com wrote:
> John,
>
> Eeeeek!  Sorry I should have said something!  I pretty much finished
> mkfs over the last few days.  I couldn't take it anymore so I
> just went
> ahead and did it over the weekend ;-)
>
> How far along are you?  We should sync up.

Not that far along :(  Or maybe that should be :)  I was starting to try
to figure out the code.  I went through reading the mkfs code and then
was going through the OCFS2 code.  I hadn't done any coding yet so I
don't have anything to contribute.

We have moved from one campus to another campus two weeks ago.  So I
haven't done a lot on OCFS the last two weeks.  I have been making sure
that our infrastructure came up successfully.  On a positive note it did
and on another positive note I am now 1/2 mile from work so my commute
is much shorter :)

John