[Ocfs2-devel] Commenting patch

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Wed Apr 21 18:49:12 CDT 2004

We typically use c++ style comments to comment
individual lines of code and c-style for actual comments.

Atleast in the module (v1) we have stuck to this coding style,
alongwith tabs (no spaces), etc. from linus' style.

But tools, expecially debugocfs, is another story.... thanks
to an unnamed rebel. ;-)