[Ocfs2-devel] [BUG] can not chmod to 777

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Wed Apr 14 17:07:00 CDT 2004

I agree with kurt about adding a lockfe for making changes
in the volhdr. But short of that, if all you are doing is single
node tests, just hack it. As in, comment out the root inode
check in ocfs_setattr and also jump over any code making
fe changes on disk for this. There is no fe for root in ocfs.

This should help in reducing the noise in ltp.