[Ocfs2-devel] Fail to mount an OCFS volume for thesecondtimeunderkernel 2.6.

Lynch, Rusty rusty.lynch at intel.com
Wed Apr 14 10:24:53 CDT 2004

There seems to be more to this bug that I can't totally get my hands around.  For the longest time I could not reproduce this bug, and then a few days ago I started seeing it again on both of my test machines, and now (after toggling various kernel hacker options) I can no longer reproduce the bug (using the exact same code base.)

Sonic, when you get in tonight (your morning) log on to IRC and lets try nail this thing down.  I suspect (a gut feeling really) that we have bigger problem that the 2.6 debug code (maybe the stack checking or alloc checking options) has done something to trigger the crash (like the alloc debugging code has poisoned memory that we shouldn't be touching, but we are.)

    --rusty