[Ocfs-users] cluster with 2 nodes - heartbeat problem fencing

g.digiambelardini at fabaris.it g.digiambelardini at fabaris.it
Wed Mar 5 06:28:46 PST 2008

Hi,
now the problem is different,
this is My cluster.conf:

node:
        ip_port = 7777
        ip_address = 1.1.1.1
        number = 0
        name = virtual1
        cluster = ocfs2

node:
        ip_port = 7777
        ip_address = 1.1.1.2
        number = 1
        name = virtual2
        cluster = ocfs2

cluster:
        node_count = 2
        name = ocfs2
now seems the one of the cluster is a master, or better the virtual1 is a
master, so when we shutdown the heartbeat interface ( eth0 - with partition
mounted ) on the virtual1, the virtual2 gone in kernel panic. Instead if we
shutdown the eth0 on virtual2, virtual1 work well.
some body can help us?
obviously if we reboot any server, so the partition gone unmounted before
network gone down, avery thing work well.
THANKS