[Ocfs-users] OCFS and LVM2

Michael Lessard michael.lessard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 06:22:10 PST 2006

Hi Everyboy !

 I read that LVM2 is not cluster aware (specially with OCFS2) from different
post on internet forum... If it's true, could someone could confirm this
information and point me where i can find this affirmation in documentation
?

 I do some test with OCFS2 on LVM2 and it's seems to run correctly , so i
have some interrogation about this fact !

 If it's true that LVM2 are not cluster aware, does anybody know how could i
run ocfs on technology who are offer similair fonctionnality of LVM2?

 Thanks in advance !

Michael