[Ocfs-users] Follow up on async I/O question

Derek Suzuki DSuzuki at ZipRealty.com
Wed Mar 24 17:54:13 CST 2004

	Okay, thanks for the update.  We'll probably stay in sync mode for
now because the system is still way faster than our old platform.  I'm
setting up a test cluster that we can use to try out the newer OCFS releases
and perform some testing with async mode.