[Ocfs-users] OCFS filesystem used 7%

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Mon Mar 8 23:44:04 CST 2004

yes every directory is 128kb, which can hold 254 files, when you add
more files it keeps allocating in 128kb chunks
i suggest you go to oss.oracle.com and go to the documentation section
of ocfs, there are a bunch of presentations documents etc

remember, if you have serious problems call support even tho we hang
around here, when things are busy this is not priority

Wim