[Ocfs-users] OCFS problem with 2.4.9-e.27 (Solved?)

Zintl, Hans-Juergen Hans-Juergen.Zintl at sintec.de
Fri Oct 24 12:19:45 CDT 2003

Hello,
where do you had downloaded the ocfs-2.4.9-e-1.0.9-8.src.rpm -Package and
where can I find a working combination of fw-kernel and ocfs?
We are testing under SLES8 and had linux-2.4.20rc2-orafw Kernel downloaded from otn and try to compile the ocfs-sourcen also downloaded from otn.

Problem is, that Suse SLES8 works with kernel 2.4.19, so we can't recompile the ocfs-sourcen for kernel 2.4.20. We try to compile this on an other workstation with Suse 8.2 and copy it to the SLES8-Workstation, we get an segmentation fault-error.

Is anywere the Sourcen of linux-2.4.19rc2-orafw available?

By
hans juergen