[Ocfs-devel] Giving a OCFS file or file system, find the offsets of the data in the devices

C ProgrammingII c_programmingii at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 09:33:58 CDT 2004

I posted this in the tool-dev group and did not get
the answer that I want. I post to this group again and
hopefully someone can pick up.

I am pretty sure it is doable like other file systems,
but b/c of less of internal knowledge of ocfs, such as
the layout of the ocfs. I need more help on this.

Trying to write a program to map a OCFS file or file
system to devices level, i.e. giving a file or file
system, the program tells where (offsets of the
devices) all the data reside.