[Ocfs-devel] Re: upcoming changes

Mark Fasheh mark.fasheh at oracle.com
Thu May 6 15:24:02 CDT 2004

Ok, ignore this e-mail for ocfs v1. I sent it to ocfs-devel instead of
ocfs2-devel! Sorry 'bout that.
So just to recap, those changes *are* happening, but NOT to ocfs version 1,
which should not have any on disk changes for the rest of it's lifetime.
Again, apologies for any confusion this may have caused!
	--Mark

mark.fasheh at oracle.com