[Ocfs-devel] RE: [Ocfs-users] Permission Denied on ocfs directory

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at burnsecs.com
Thu Jun 3 10:13:40 CDT 2004

Hmmm.

It went pop again this morning, for a period of about 30 minutes.

After the initial "Linux Error: 13: Permission denied" in the alert log
the archiver kept plugging away every minute until it eventually wrote
the log.

Very odd.

Just for clarification: do you believe that re-formatting the volume
now, with 1.0.9-9, might help?